Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9/22

'i write my best rhymes on the toilet,' thought robert carr. well, i should say me. i'm robert carr aka mr. fairweather aka king sheets aka busta right rhymes aka ptown kingballer aka the white mamba aka bobby blanco. i was born to this by mc frenzy who was begat by lord crisp who was begat by dj freckle face who was begat by joseph the record slinger who was begat by king tones who was begat by the one and only mc gold tooth. so you see my lineage is deep an correct.
check it
i got short brown hair
an crazy blue eyes
got fat stomach
you know i don't lie
it's from the money x2

i got sweet damn hoes
an a long ass benz
it got the fresh ass rimz
that attract all them
hoez
bitchez
whateva you see
call me fred ass meyer
you one stop shopping
cuz
i need the money x2

got to collect my endz
i need the money
to detail my benz
gotta have the money
for my ill ass chainz
i need the money
to shine up my diamond ringz

an that is just off the top of my head. i take crazy long dumps until it feels like my legs are gonna fall asleep. i beat on the walls giving my neighbors no peace. then when i lay down my lines, i feel the blood rush like i'm owning all time. you know i hits the club, you know i perfect the beats, you know the bitches call out when they see me , 'oh it's bobby blanco, the king of the streets.'
everybody has something that keeps them alives. what was the old saying, 'the world is the snake that eats the dream and the dream is the snake that eats the world'? i think of that shit when i see the picture of the one snake eating it's tail. i think how you gotta take a lot of shit to get what you want.
check it, i was cold maxing at a club with my man dj fatso when this hella fine piece of ass comes breezing. i mean the smell of her caused my joint to do a back flip. i hollered up to her 'hey slim, hey birdie it's the man on the scene the king of ptown, white mamba bobby blanco the dopest mc.' she didn't flinch, didn't bat an eye an just kept heading towards her booth. now you know i won't let a bird get away i chase it with fierce lyrics until she decides to stay. i turn to my right i spoke in our code whisper dj fatso, hell yeah spin it slow.
dj fatso about a quarter a ton lumbers to the stand an proceeds to get it done. as the beats climb an the tempo unfolds i proceeds to the booth my greatest pimp stroll. i limp peg legged aviators cover my eye one white sweat pant pulled to about mid thigh got a diamond inspired fugazi pendant of home, picture of idaho homage to where i was born.
she is quite banging in her mini black thing heels two stories high an a deep cleavage pink sea. her hair is straight an it's framing that face a picture of beauty that i could never erase. so as fatso proceeds to set the stage i stare deep into her brown eyes to get her heart out it's cage.
hey sweet baby
you know this feelings so real
let bobby the ghost
become mr so real
now i'm gonna tell you a story
that ain't full of lies
about a pimp an a hustla
that came to realize
that love unlike life
is forever for two
so lets take a chance
on it being me an you
i was once for the hustla
an only the game
but now that i know ya
lemme turn all that page

she didn't turn over her head to come face to face, was to busy just staring straight out into space. was until her girls taped on her hand that she turned towards blanco an began to understand.
she was not a great fan of hip hop or sound, through a ruffle of paper an pen the answer resound. that this angel this beauty this girl of my dreams was deaf in her ears to all spoken things. so dj fatso he came an tapped the beat on her cheek i recleared my throat an began to speak. slow was how it moved from the front to the back retelling all i had spoken an avoiding the wack. an after all i had spoken all had been saved i gotta an email address from this beauty i craved.
so white mamba so blanco so king of the streets he writes her some sweet lines before hitting the sheets.
an as another day comes another day pass i take this heart to bed with dreams of waxing her ass.
peace.

2-bobby blanco an susan b. deaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment